We welcome members of the media to cover the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2022
Members of the media (print media, photo, radio, television, news agencies and online media) can be accredited to the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics.
You can apply for the accreditation badge by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Use as Email Subject: Media Accreditation World Conference
– Provide us with your Name, Company Name, Job Title, Phone Number, Company Address, Company Website Address
– Scanned image of a valid press card (if available)
– Scanned image of passport/national ID card
The terms & criteria for obtaining the accreditation badge are:
– Reporters and/or editors’ registration fees will be covered at the discretion of SPRINT Robotics.
– Reporters and/or editors are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
– The deadline to register online and receive pre-approval is noon on Monday, September 26, 2022. After that date, all documentation must be presented on-site at the Registration Desk. Onsite media registrants will be asked to provide the same criteria outlined below to qualify.
– The accreditation is not transferable and cannot be used for any other purpose the World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics
– Bearers of an accreditation badge must follow the usual security procedure/check when entering the venue
– The accreditation badge should always be worn visibly during the event
– The SPRINT Robotics Conference Team reserves the right to deny media credentials at their sole discretion.