Amplify your brand visibility, connect with industry experts, and cultivate valuable leads at the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2024.
All the key players, innovations, target groups and clients—all in one place
The SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance 2024 attracts a varied and influential audience from the global inspection and maintenance robotics industry. Attendees include robotics and tech professionals, industry leaders, experts, and decision-makers who are in search of cutting-edge solutions and innovations in inspection and maintenance. Visitors of the World Conference include executives from the energy sector, oil and gas, chemicals, utilities, industrial end users, engineers, consultants, researchers, distributors, wholesalers, system integrators, and the leading I&M robotics manufacturers worldwide.
DOWNLOAD THE EXHIBITOR BROCHURE
Interested to participate in the World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2024?
Sign up below and we will send the information directly to your inbox.
DOWNLOAD ON SR COMMUNITY
Our exhibits drive interested customers directly to you
Bring your brand to where your clients will be, as the conference has exhibitor packages offering different booth sizes, ranging from 2sqm kiosks eligible for start-ups companies up to 6sqm, 6.25sqm with lightbox ,9sqm, 9sqm with lightbox, 12sqm, and custom sized open spaces depending on your needs.
As an exhibitor, your company is entitled to our exhibition and delegate passes, providing valuable networking opportunities. These passes include breakfast, lunch, coffee, and tea breaks with snacks throughout the two-day event.
Furthermore, we provide a professional exhibition contractor on-site to manage all your production needs, covering set design, electrical connections, lighting, and audiovisual installations. This year, in addition to standard booth spaces, we offer vibrant light boxes, serving as an effective backdrop to showcase your company’s products and services.
New Exhibitor Benefits at the 2024 World Conference
Invite your clients, colleagues or business relations to your booth for free
• Complimentary access to the expo floor for all invited visitors
• Clients, colleagues, or business associates are free to access the exhibition area
• Free flowing coffee provided to visitors
Access to the Conference Banquet and Awards Ceremony
• Attend the Conference Banquet evening on Tuesday, October 29th
• Engage in the “Walk and Talk,” which starts with aperitif followed by a walking buffet in the expo floor
• Convene in the Queen Elisabeth Hall for the presentation of the prestigious SPRINT Robotics Awards
• Vouchers for the Conference Banquet and Awards Ceremony are already included in all exhibitor packages
Enjoy the full delegate experience
• Sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers may enjoy lunch and coffee breaks on both days of the conference at the Marble Hall
Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit at the largest global conference dedicated to Inspection & Maintenance robotics!
Download the application form today to secure your booth.
Make sure to book early so that you may secure your booth! Allocation of booths is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that Sponsors have priority to select a preferred booth or tabletop location.